The next MOSA meeting is tomorrow, July 25th at 9am PST/11am MST/12pm(noon) EST/6pm DST on IRC channel #mosa on irc.freenode.net.
The proposed agenda is:
1. Initial 0.1 Release Conditions
- What's still missing and left to do?
- What's next?
2. Linux Support
- Nant build system
- Gallio is not available for Linux. Move to Nunit?
3. Mono corelib Support
- Compile Mono from source
- Submit patches to Mono for "managed" implementations
4. MOSA Operating System
- Continue being "just" a framework?
5. Open Discussion